Need More Information?
Simply contact us for details about available services, your options, and pricing.
The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center uses a research-based, multi-stage process to guide your organization to sustainable culture transformation. The Senior Advisors from The Leadership Center will work closely with you on each step of the process. Since the goal is sustainability, we do not do the work for you. Instead, we partner with you. We are there as advisors—sharing our proven techniques and assisting you as you apply these principles to your organization.
Our approach to organizational change focuses on sustainability. In order to prevent reverting to old methodologies, all of your employees—from your frontline staff to senior management—will be included in the change process. This top-down/bottom-up approach to the culture transformation process can enrich employee engagement and increase customer loyalty—but most importantly, it supports sustainability.
Our multi-step process includes:
- Observing and assessing your organization’s culture
- Sharing The Ritz-Carlton best practices that are applicable to any industry
- Partnering with you to create and/or strengthen your organization’s culture
- Evaluating and advising you on your key processes that support long-term success
- Introducing frontline teams to not only the basics of service but the psychology of service as well
- Developing service excellence champions within your organization