Best Practices for Service Excellence in Healthcare
By exploring the award-winning business practices of The Ritz-Carlton, you’ll discover how a service excellence culture results in a patient-centric environment, through engaged employees. You’ll be guided through The Ritz-Carlton Gold Standards, the foundation of our iconic, global brand. You’ll also visit our key processes such as on-boarding, employee empowerment, and patient empowerment that lead to service excellence and sustainable success.
By understanding the proven strategies of The Ritz-Carlton, you will collect new insights that can be applied to your healthcare organization.
You will be introduced to The Ritz-Carlton road map for:
- Differentiating your healthcare organization from the competition by consistently offering service excellence and clinical excellence
- Developing a patient-centric culture within your organization to drive patient experience
- Establishing robust operational systems in order to reduce mistakes, rework and improve safety
- Ensuring patient engagement to further your organization’s recognition and reputation
- Improving your employee engagement through service values and empowerment to reduce turnover
Formats and Pricing
|Speaking Engagements||Your Choice||Two, Three, or Six Consecutive Hours||Your Choice (Subject to Availability)||Request Pricing|
Audience for Excellence in the Patient Experience
Any healthcare leader on a journey to service excellence with the goal of improving patient experience will benefit from benchmarking the operating model of The Ritz-Carlton.
“After learning about legendary customer service at The Ritz-Carlton, I was wow’d. The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center has a model linking employee engagement, patient satisfaction, and profitability. You do the first two and the third follows. We’re now working with The Leadership Center to try to bring those same lessons to healthcare at Johns Hopkins.”
— Peter Pronovost, MD, PhD, FCCM, Johns Hopkins Senior Vice President for Patient Safety and Quality