By exploring The Ritz-Carlton myriad strengths and global leadership principles in legendary service, quality sciences, talent management, engagement, strategic planning, execution and accountability—you will learn how to create a sustainable customer-centric culture.
By understanding the methodologies that led to The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company becoming a two-time winner of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, you will gather tips that can be applied to your organization. You will be introduced to The Ritz-Carlton road map for:
- Differentiating your company from the competition by consistently offering service excellence
- Establishing robust operational systems in order to reduce mistakes and rework
- Selecting, onboarding, investing, training, engaging and retaining top talent to positively engage your customers
- Cascading your strategic plan to every employee in your organization to create operational alignment and purpose
- Creating strong leadership, execution and accountability to drive organizational results
Format and Pricing
|Multi-Day Course||Ritz-Carlton Hotels||Three Days||Please see our Calendar for Upcoming Courses||$4,999 (Price includes continental breakfasts, lunches, and breaks)|
Audience for Executive Education
Senior leaders who wish to create positive change in their organizations in the areas of employee engagement, customer engagement and improved business results.