The Ritz-Carlton Experience
This dynamic and interactive experience takes place at select Ritz-Carlton hotels and offers attendees an opportunity to observe The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen in action. The program includes a two-hour presentation of “Service Excellence Culture” and a two-hour presentation of “Memorable Customer Service.” Participants will also engage with our Ladies and Gentlemen during Daily Line-Up and the Employee Panel. During the one-hour Closing Debrief, attendees will identify the best practices they can transfer to their organization and implement in their own work environment.
This experiential program gives you an in-depth look into how the culture and business practices of The Ritz-Carlton are enlivened.
You will be introduced to The Ritz-Carlton road map for:
- Driving employee and customer engagement to increase your profitability
- Improving your employee engagement through service values and empowerment to reduce turnover
- Energizing the values, mission and vision of your organization to provide a consistent customer experience
- Establishing robust operational systems in order to reduce mistakes and rework
- Providing anticipatory service that creates passionate advocates of your brand
|Speaking Engagements||Select Ritz-Carlton Hotels||One Day||Your Choice (Subject to Availability)||Request Pricing|
Audience for The Ritz-Carlton Experience
Senior leaders who would like a first-hand glimpse into the culture and systems of The Ritz-Carlton.