5 Essentials to Create Excellence with our Virtual Course Experiences
April 06, 2022
With many focused on fostering purpose and driving value through their individual roles, organizations remain eager to drive transformation in meaningful ways to retain top talent, attract new talent all while powering meaningful customer, patient or fan experiences. As we know all too well, unforeseen circumstances will always come along to affect human society as we all know too well, and in turn, exert their influence on our businesses. Success will follow those who – in times of transition – find the inherent opportunity to transform.
Our insight-driven, action-rich course experiences provide an exciting learning environment for each of our attendees. The distinctive topics we cover during our multi-day virtual course are fundamental to the foundation of our brand’s legendary best practices and applicable to a variety of industries – whether you’re operating in-person or via a remote work environment.
Below is a highlight of the 5 distinctive topics that we cover in our 3-day Virtual Course – Best Practices and Foundations of our Brand:
- The Ritz-Carlton Culture: Through this in-depth review, you will learn about The Credo, Motto, The Three Steps of Service, The Employee Promise, and the 12 Service Values of The Ritz-Carlton.
- Simple, Sustainable Processes: One cannot extend legendary service without having robust systems and processes in place. You will hear about the selection process at The Ritz-Carlton and how we onboard talent and reward and recognize our associates.
- Employee and Customer Engagement: The foundation of driving customer engagement is having engaged employees. You will be introduced to the three levels of employee engagement and shown techniques that will enable you to personalize your service and create emotional connections.
- Optimizing Every Interaction: A discussion about the difference between functional and emotional benefits and why this distinction is critical to brand loyalty.
- Becoming a Service Sensation: The five components that customers need and want in a service industry professional, regardless of organization or customer
Are you ready to envelope yourself in excellence through our exciting virtual Best Practices and Foundations of Our Brand course experience? Explore our upcoming course calendar and enroll today! Our next course date is fast-approaching on April 26-28, 2022! Special group pricing is available.