Creating an excellent service culture for patients begins with creating trust.
To create an experience that drives patient loyalty, an organization must offer consistently exceptional service to patients. Creating an organizational culture that will foster and sustain such a service culture begins by understanding the foundational business practices of The Ritz-Carlton, and how to leverage these processes in the healthcare industry. Throughout this journey, you will also learn how service provider onboarding and empowerment drive an elevated patient experience.
- The Ritz-Carlton Processes & Healthcare: Internalizing the key processes and systems that are the most applicable to the healthcare industry.
- Talent Selection: The process of selecting, onboarding, and rewarding talent at The Ritz-Carlton and how this is applicable to your service providers.
- Engagement in Healthcare: Recognizing the interrelationship between leadership engagement, provider engagement, and patient engagement and learning strategic techniques to personalize the patient experience.
- Creating Patient Advocates Through Empowerment: Understanding how The Ritz-Carlton Empowerment Guidelines can be leveraged to reduce problem resolution costs and create an exceptional patient experience.
- All levels of professionals who are responsible for the patient experience or engagement disciplines through either first-hand interaction or management responsibility, such as a Chief Patient Officer, Vice President of Patient Experience, Human Resources Manager, Healthcare Service Representative, or a Hospital Desk Agent.
This program is available as:
- A 60 minute Virtual Keynote
- A Virtual Program 2 hours in length, which includes a 90-minute live webinar with a 30-minute Q&A
- A three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Workshop Experience, including two breakout room groupwork sessions, two rounds of report-outs, and 15 minutes total in break time.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.