One cannot extend legendary service without having robust systems and processes in place.
As an award-winning employment brand, The Ritz-Carlton shares best practices on how to activate and sustain a culture where valued and empowered employees own the customer experience. Whether you’ve re-opened your business in a changed world or are faced with re-vitalizing a flagging culture that has shifted to a virtual or hybrid work environment, our trusted processes take the guesswork out of selection, onboarding, upskilling and retention of talent.
Leaders ready to transform their organization will walk away with actionable ideas to elevate experiences and engage employees.
- The Ritz-Carlton Culture: An in-depth review of The Ritz-Carlton Gold Standards: The Credo, Motto, The Three Steps of Service, The Employee Promise, and the 12 Service Values.
- Simple, Sustainable Processes: Learn about the selection process at The Ritz-Carlton and how we onboard, reward and recognize our talent.
- Employee and Customer Engagement: The foundation of driving customer engagement is having engaged employees. Employee mindset has everything to do with whether your business survives or thrives, because engaged employees create engaged and loyal customers.
- Importance of Empowerment: Empowering employees is an imperative component of our legendary service. At The Ritz-Carlton, empowerment means that our Ladies & Gentlemen can make decisions that impact the well-being of our guests. The Ritz-Carlton’s empowerment model reduces problem resolution costs and creates consistently exceptional service.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
- All leaders for a function or discipline such as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Finance, or Chief Executive Officer.
This program is available as:
- A 60 minute Virtual Keynote
- A Virtual Program 2 hours in length, which includes a live webinar with Q&A
- A three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Workshop Experience, including two breakout room groupwork sessions, two rounds of report-outs, and 15 minutes total in break time.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.