Employee mindset has everything to do with whether your business survives or thrives because engaged employees create engaged and loyal customers.
An award-winning employment brand, through this session, The Ritz-Carlton shares best practices on how to activate and sustain a culture where valued and empowered employees own the customer experience. Whether you’re re-opening your business in a changed world or re-vitalizing a flagging culture that has shifted to a virtual work environment, our trusted processes take the guesswork out of selection, onboarding, upskilling and retention of talent. Leaders ready to transform their organization will walk away with actionable ideas to elevate experiences and engage employees.
- The Ritz-Carlton Culture: Through this in-depth review, you will learn about The Credo, Motto, The Three Steps of Service, The Employee Promise, and the 12 Service Values of The Ritz-Carlton.
- Simple, Sustainable Processes: One cannot extend legendary service without having robust systems and processes in place. You will hear about the selection process at The Ritz-Carlton and how we onboard talent and reward and recognize our associates.
- Employee and Customer Engagement: The foundation of driving customer engagement is having engaged employees. You will be introduced to the three levels of employee engagement and shown techniques that will enable you to personalize your service and create emotional connections.
- The Importance of Empowerment: Empowering your employees is an imperative component of legendary service. You will learn about The Ritz-Carlton Empowerment Guidelines, including how these reduce problem resolution costs and create consistently exceptional service.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Maître D’, or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
- All leaders for a function or discipline such as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Finance, or Chief Executive Officer.
This program is available as:
- A 60 minute Virtual Keynote
- A Virtual Program 2 hours in length, which includes a live webinar with Q&A
- A three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Workshop Experience, including two breakout room groupwork sessions, two rounds of report-outs, and 15 minutes total in break time.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.