Stressed by changes spanning each of our businesses, adjusting to remote work environments, daunted by newly digitized job tasks, the engagement level of your employees can plummet— and take morale, productivity, and customer loyalty down with it.
Rebuild team confidence and restore focus by re-energizing the time-tested fundamentals of customer service. Both inspiring and tactical, this session empowers your professionals to engage with empathy, handle crucial conversations with anxious customers, and lean into consistency – whether your employees are performing in-person or through a digital environment. This highly engaging virtual program will get every individual looking for solutions and functioning as a brand ambassador.
- The Art of Adapting: A discussion on how all employees, not just the ones with big titles, are empowered to adapt and create memorable guest experience.
- Creating Customer Loyalty: The four key principles The Ritz-Carlton uses to help ensure our customers return.
- The Empowered Professional: An overview of how The Ritz-Carlton Ladies & Gentlemen look, speak, and behave to ensure they are maintaining our company brand voice. Insights on how you can be a positive ambassador for your company.
- Engaging with Empathy: Strategic and tactical advice on how to think and handle various customer interactions.
- First Person Service Recovery: Learn the difference between an engaged customer and one that is merely satisfied. Content also includes problem resolution and why consistency is imperative.
- Professionals who are responsible for providing the customer experience through first-hand interaction, such as a Customer Service Representative, Server, Customer Experience Specialist, Receptionist, or Front-Desk agent.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Maître D’, or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
This program is available as:
- A 60 minute Virtual Keynote
- A three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Workshop Experience, including two breakout room groupwork sessions, two rounds of report-outs, and 15 minutes total in break time.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.