Rebuild team confidence and restore focus by re-energizing the time-tested fundamentals of customer service.
Both inspiring and tactical, this session empowers your professionals to engage with empathy, enhance communication skills, and lean into consistency – whether your employees are performing in-person or through a digital environment. Stressed by changes spanning each of our businesses, adjusting to remote work environments, daunted by newly digitized job tasks, the engagement level of your employees can plummet— and take morale, productivity, and customer loyalty down with it.
This highly engaging program will empower every individual to become a highly adaptive team member and function as a brand ambassador.
- The Art of Adapting: A discussion on how all employees play a crucial role in navigating changes and the necessary behaviors to becoming a highly adaptive team.
- A Written Service Strategy: It is critical to have a tactical approach to building customer relationships. One of the ways this is achieved at The Ritz-Carlton is through the Three Steps of Service.
- The Empowered Professional: An overview of how The Ritz-Carlton Ladies & Gentlemen speak, behave and thoughtfully show up each day to ensure they are maintaining our company brand voice. Insights on how you can be a positive ambassador for your company.
- Engaging with Empathy: A focus on fundamentals of the customer experience to drive customer loyalty and consistency.
- Professionals who are responsible for providing the customer experience through first-hand interaction, such as a Customer Service Representative, Server, Customer Experience Specialist, Receptionist, or Front-Desk agent.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
This program is available as:
- A 60 minute Virtual Keynote
- A three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Workshop Experience, including two breakout room groupwork sessions, two rounds of report-outs, and 15 minutes total in break time.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.