Be Better Than Ever with our Brand’s Best Practices
The new year is here and many are seeking new pathways to success and transformation in the year ahead. Unforeseen circumstances will always come along to affect human society, and in turn, exert their influence on our businesses. Success will follow those who – in times of transition – find the inherent opportunity to transform. Are you ready to join us for this highly engaging, insightful and exciting course experience?
By exploring the award-winning business practices of The Ritz-Carlton, this multi-day, multi-module virtual course will demonstrate how a service excellence culture results in engaged employees and customers. Rich with insights applicable regardless of a virtual or in-person work environment, you will be guided through The Ritz-Carlton Gold Standards, the foundation of our iconic, global brand. You will also visit our key processes, such as onboarding and empowerment, that lead to legendary service, memorable customer experiences, sustainable success, and customer loyalty.
This journey will bring The Ritz-Carlton processes to life with a glimpse into the construct of our daily Line-Up.
- The Ritz-Carlton Culture: Through this in-depth review, you will learn about The Credo, Motto, The Three Steps of Service, The Employee Promise, and the 12 Service Values of The Ritz-Carlton.
- Simple, Sustainable Processes: One cannot extend legendary service without having robust systems and processes in place. You will hear about the selection process at The Ritz-Carlton and how we onboard talent and reward and recognize our associates.
- Employee and Customer Engagement: The foundation of driving customer engagement is having engaged employees. You will be introduced to the three levels of employee engagement and shown techniques that will enable you to personalize your service and create emotional connections.
- Optimizing Every Interaction: A discussion about the difference between functional and emotional benefits and why this distinction is critical to brand loyalty.
- Becoming a Service Sensation: The five components that customers need and want in a service industry professional, regardless of organization or customer
- All leaders for a function or discipline such as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Finance, or Chief Executive Officer.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager, or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
The Ritz-Carlton Experience Virtual Course is comprised of three, two-hour modules that will be delivered on three consecutive days. These engaging virtual programs equip new and experienced leaders with The Ritz-Carlton philosophy and service tactics to prepare them to achieve business results.
- Module 1 emphasizes The Ritz-Carlton’s culture and philosophy inclusive of our legendary Gold Standards.
- Module 2 equips leaders with the tools they need to identify and inspire top talent, build high-performing teams, and achieve organizational goals, also known as our systems behind the smiles.
- Module 3 serves as the capstone service centered session with a focus on fulfilling unexpressed wishes and needs, learning to stay-in-the-moment, and creating personalized experiences that surprise and delight your customers.
- Registration for the virtual course $2,000 per participant. Please contact us for more information and to learn more.
- This virtual course is available on the following upcoming dates:
- Tuesday, June 15 – Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Tuesday, July 27 – Thursday, July 29, 2021