Service is the true brand differentiator. Authentic, personalized service is what drives customer loyalty and creates passionate brand advocates.
To create customer loyalty, you must first elevate the customer experience. This journey focuses on the emotional and psychological aspects of creating a culture where personalized and impressive service is the norm. Learning will continue as you are taken through The Ritz-Carlton methods for fulfilling unexpressed wishes and needs, learning to stay-in-the-moment, and creating personalized experiences that surprise and delight. You will also discover and discuss the critical skills necessary for authentic customer engagement, and how to foster excellence within your culture.
- Emotional Connection: A discussion about the difference between functional and emotional benefits and why this distinction is critical to brand loyalty.
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Service Principles: An overview of the service principles that lead to authentic connections and the importance of psychology in service.
- Becoming a Service Sensation: The five components that customers need and want in a service industry professional, regardless of organization or customer.
- A Written Service Strategy: It is critical to offer a consistent customer experience. One of the ways this is achieved at The Ritz-Carlton is through the Three Steps of Service.
- The Power of Anticipatory Service: You will review how to anticipate customer needs through their service journey, including how to stay-in-the-moment to increase perception, customer relationship management best practices, and how to leverage surprise and delight techniques.
- All leaders for a function or discipline such as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Finance, or Chief Executive Officer.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Maître D’, or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
- Frontline staff who serve as the primary point of contact for first-hand customer interaction
Pricing & Details
This program is available as:
- An upcoming two-day course at a Ritz-Carlton Hotel for $4500 (promotional pricing may be available). This price also includes our Service Excellence Culture course and continental breakfasts, lunches, breaks, and a networking reception on the first day.
- It is also available as a two, three, or six-hour onsite speaking engagement at a location and time of your preference. Please contact us for pricing and availability.