The Ritz-Carlton has been service recovery obsessed for decades – tracking every guest incident, how it is handled, analyzing resolution success, surveying guest satisfaction, and rewarding employees for empowered solutions.
In this knowledge transfer session, we share our methodology, highlighting the connection between exceptional service recovery and brand loyalty. An ever-changing world has forced all of us to face anxious internal and external customers who are grappling with increased wait times, unfamiliar digitized products and platforms, altered product menus, and continued supply chain delays.
The stakes are higher than ever to architect and implement effective recovery strategies. This high-energy, interactive program will also inspire collaboration across your team and focus on the power of awareness and anticipation to deploy frictionless problem resolution.
Why this Workshop is Right for Your Team:
This workshop is ideal for organizations looking to elevate the overall end-to end Service Recovery experience your employees provide. Attendees from across your business can include (but are not limited to) Leaders, Managers and Service professionals who are responsible for providing the customer experience.
Benefits of this workshop include:
- Customization for specific organizational challenges your business may be facing
- The Workshop-centric approach is designed to activate these practices in the context of your specific environment
- Foster team building as teams tackle these issues together
- Leverage our legendary best practices to maximize your brand’s potential to lead in Service Recovery efforts to drive competitive advantage with your clients
What Your Team Will Explore During this Workshop:
- Problems or Opportunities: A change in mindset can change your approach. Learn how The Ritz-Carlton turns customer problems into opportunities to rebuild trust and loyalty.
- Fundamentals of Listening: Discuss the different types of listening and explore the best practices we implore in listening and build awareness to demonstrate empathy.
- An Empowered Apology: Review key components of an effective and authentic apology, how to handle various customer issues and how to take ownership for customer retention.
- Effective Service Recovery: Explore the Ritz-Carlton best practices for effective service recovery that drive successful outcomes for both consumers and brands alike. Empowerment plays a key role in the success of service recovery. Additionally, participants will learn the Ritz-Carlton Empowerment guidelines that allow employees to feel confident and deliver upon our brand’s promise.
Pricing & Details
This program is available as:
- A three-hour onsite speaking engagement and workshop at a location and time of your preference. Please contact us for pricing and availability.