Learn how to craft and deliver an authentic apology.
To drive brand loyalty and create customers for life, your employees must understand the basics of problem resolution and how to deliver an authentic, genuine apology. This highly interactive program focuses on the fundamentals of listening, taking ownership of customer complaints, crafting an effective apology and follow-up. Today’s customers are less loyal to brands and businesses than in years past. By differentiating through excellent service recovery, you can drive higher customer engagement and trust in your brand.
- Service professionals who are responsible for providing the customer experience through first-hand interaction, such as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Experience Specialist, Receptionist, Front Desk Agent, Reservation Agent or Patient Services Coordinator.
- Problems or Opportunities: Learn the difference and what customers want.
- Fundamentals of Listening: Discuss the different types of listening, sympathy vs. empathy.
- Authentic Apology: Key components of an effective and authentic apology, how to handle various customer issues through role playing.
- Effective Service Recovery: Explore the elements of effective service recovery – Timeliness, Ownership, Follow-up.
Pricing & Details
This program is available as:
- A three-hour onsite speaking engagement and workshop at a location and time of your preference. Please contact us for pricing and availability.