Why You Need to Attend this Course:
Now more than ever, organizations need to thrive, not just survive, to sustain brand loyalty and drive success – and with this comes added pressure for employees to “get it right” when it comes to addressing and resolving customer problems as they arise.
Whether you’re experiencing disconnect internally across processes and systems, or adapting to new consumer behaviors externally, the stakes are higher than ever to architect and implement effective recovery strategies.
Through this three-hour program, you will discover the importance of customer journey mapping to identify areas of opportunity within the customer lifecycle as well and re-visiting their overall strategy for service recovery in 2021.
This interactive workshop will also focus on the power of awareness and anticipation to deploy frictionless problem resolution.
Who Should Attend:
- This course is best suited for individuals or small groups from the same organization interested in learning both from our brand’s best practices and the content presented within but also peer insights shared throughout the program from other attendees during the breakouts.
- Ideal attendee roles include (but are not limited to) Leaders, Managers and Service professionals who are responsible for providing customer experience
What You Will Learn During this Course:
- Problems or Opportunities: Learn the difference and what customers want-something all brands should be tapping into in todays’ hybrid digital/in-person consumer ecosystems.
- Fundamentals of Listening: Discuss the different types of listening, sympathy vs. empathy. Explore the best practices we implore in listening – which doesn’t always involve words.
- An Empowered Apology: Key components of an effective and authentic apology, how to handle various customer issues through role playing. Margins for error are inevitable, but the recovery and ultimately the customer retention weighs heavily in how to own and act upon a genuine apology.
- Effective Service Recovery: Explore the elements of effective service recovery – Timeliness, Ownership, Follow-up. Everyone plays a key role in the success of service recovery, and when employees feel empowered to act – it will drive successful outcomes for both consumers and brands alike.
What to Expect:
- A virtual workshop comprised of a three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Experience, including breakout room groupwork sessions, report-outs, and a dedicated break time.
- During the breakout sessions, the camera feature is encouraged, but not required.
- Attendee participation and collaboration will foster the most impactful learning journey, so interested attendees should be prepared to engage and interact for this workshop.
- Registration for the virtual course $950 per participant. Please contact us for more information and to learn more.
- This three-hour virtual course is available on the following upcoming dates:
- Thursday, June 24, 1:00pm – 4:00pm EST
- Tuesday, August 31, 1:00pm – 4:00pm EST