Enrollment is now open for this exciting learning experience.
Ideally located downtown near Lake Michigan with luxury hotel amenities including lake-view accommodations – art, architecture and industrial innovation are at the core of Chicago’s story, told beautifully through the experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago.
Ready To Join Us?
Attendees will learn firsthand about our brand’s legendary best practices for increasing customer loyalty, retaining top talent, and creating powerful customer experiences that will redefine the future of your brand.
Course Overview & Distinctive Topics:
Through this two-day, immersive course experience, attendees ready to transform their organization will walk away with actionable ideas to elevate experiences and engage employees in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing new world.
Facilitated by one of our skilled advisors, attendees will also get the chance to experience our brand’s best practices firsthand by attending this world-class onsite experience at the beautiful The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago. This course experience includes the following content as part of the action-rich agenda:
- Day 1: Culture of Excellence | Building Success From Within: Through this session, The Ritz-Carlton shares best practices on how to activate and sustain a culture where valued and empowered employees own the customer experience.
- Day 2: Brand Differentiating Service | Delivering an Elevated Experience: Demystifying the legendary Ritz-Carlton mystique, we will show you exactly how to anticipate and fulfill unexpressed needs, pivot quickly to customize interactions, and make indelible impressions that create passionate internal and external brand advocates.
Enrollment, Pricing & Details:
- Enrollment: Registration is $4,500 per person (Hotel, airfare and other transportation costs are not included in the enrollment fee and are the responsibility of each attendee).
- Course Dates: Tuesday, August 13 – Wednesday, August 14 2024
- This exclusive two-day learning experience will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago.
- The registration fee includes two exhilarating days of content, breakfasts, lunches, breaks, and a networking reception on the first day.
- Room Block: Once your registration is confirmed, we will be delighted to share booking information for the designated room block, with a rate of $379/night for our course attendees, pending availability. This rate excludes taxes and fees.