Join us this May for a Memorable Sarasota Course Experience
With white-sand beaches, museums, dynamic dining and more, Sarasota is both an exciting urban destination and an elegant coastal retreat. The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota bridges these two worlds with unparalleled luxury and experiences.
Through this two-day immersive course experience, attendees ready to transform their organization will walk away with actionable ideas to elevate experiences and engage employees in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing new world.
Facilitated by one of our skilled advisors, attendees will also get the chance to experience our brand’s best practices firsthand by attending this world-class onsite experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota. This course experience includes the following content as part of the action-rich agenda:
- Day 1: Culture of Excellence | Building Success From Within: Through this session, The Ritz-Carlton shares best practices on how to activate and sustain a culture where valued and empowered employees own the customer experience.
- Day 2: Brand Differentiating Service | Delivering an Elevated Experience: Demystifying the legendary Ritz-Carlton mystique, we will show you exactly how to anticipate and fulfill unexpressed needs, pivot quickly to customize interactions, and make indelible impressions that create passionate internal and external brand advocates.
Enrollment, Pricing & Details:
- Enrollment Fee & Process: $4,500 per attendee (excludes attendee travel and hotel). Please contact us to start your enrollment.
- The registration fee includes two exhilarating days of content, breakfasts, lunches, breaks, and a networking reception on the first day.
- Course dates: Tuesday, May 21 – Wednesday, May 22, 2024.
- This exclusive two-day learning experience will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota (located in Florida).
- Room Rates for Attendees: The standard room rate for the course experience will be $369 plus taxes, in addition to a Resort fee of $35/night within our room block, pending availability and cutoff dates. Details for booking will be provided upon confirmation of enrollment. (Please note travel and lodging costs are not included in the registration fee).
- The $35/night Resort fee is separate from the room rate and applicable taxes, and will be incurred each night of your stay.