Memorable Customer Service: Virtual Program or Keynote
Service is the true brand differentiator. Authentic, personalized service is what drives customer loyalty and creates passionate brand advocates.
During a time of global uncertainty due to the ever-changing impacts that the coronavirus (COVID-19) presents, trust in a brand is critical and leads to loyalty. To create customer loyalty, you must first elevate the customer experience. This virtual journey focuses on the emotional and psychological aspects of creating a culture where personalized and impressive service is the norm. Learning will continue as you are taken through The Ritz-Carlton methods for fulfilling unexpressed wishes and needs, learning to stay-in-the-moment, and creating personalized experiences that surprise and delight.
- Emotional Connection: A discussion about the difference between functional and emotional benefits and why this distinction is critical to brand loyalty.
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Service Principles: An overview of the service principles that lead to authentic connections and the importance of psychology in service.
- Becoming a Service Sensation: The five components that customers need and want in a service industry professional, regardless of organization or customer.
- A Written Service Strategy: It is critical to offer a consistent customer experience. One of the ways this is achieved at The Ritz-Carlton is through the Three Steps of Service.
- The Power of Anticipatory Service: You will review how to anticipate customer needs through their service journey, including how to stay-in-the-moment to increase perception, customer relationship management best practices, and how to leverage surprise and delight techniques.
- All leaders for a function or discipline such as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Finance, or Chief Executive Officer.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Maître D’, or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
- Frontline staff who serve as the primary point of contact for first-hand customer
This program is available as a Virtual Keynote and/or Virtual Program. The Virtual Program is 2 hours in length which includes a 90-minute live webinar with a 30-minute Q&A and the Virtual Keynote is 60 minutes. Please contact us for pricing and availability