Enroll Today for our Program Designed Exclusively for the Sports & Entertainment Industry
As states begin to reopen, excitement and anticipation for the return of professional and collegiate sports is at an all-time high. As we navigate the next few months, delivering a consistently high level of service to your staff, fans and partners has never been more important. At The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center, we know that teams must effectively engage across all domains, virtually and in-person, to develop and maintain loyalty.
Currently supporting Culture & Fan Experience initiatives for some of the world’s most prominent organizations and with demonstrated methodology that has assisted our clients achieve #1 J.D. Power Fan Experience ranking, we are excited to share that we are hosting a tailored course for the Sports & Entertainment Industry on July 7! This offering brings to life the best practices of our strategic seminars normally conducted at different Ritz-Carlton locations, now available as an intimate virtual experience.
Navigating the New Normal in Sports & Entertainment: The Ritz-Carlton Approach to Building Brand Loyalty
Distinctive topics include:
- Providing leaders with the tools they need to inspire top talent, build high-performing teams, and achieve organizational goals.
- Educating on ways to engage and motivate employees to continuously innovate and improve the organization for long-term success.
- Emotional Connection: A discussion about the difference between functional and emotional benefits and why this distinction is critical to brand loyalty.
- A Written Service Strategy: It is critical to offer a consistent fan experience. One of the ways this is achieved at The Ritz-Carlton is through the Three Steps of Service.
- The Power of Anticipatory Service: You will review how to anticipate fan needs through their service journey, including how to stay-in-the-moment to increase perception, fan relationship management best practices, and how to leverage surprise and delight techniques.
To secure your pre-enrollment for this July 7, 2020 program, please contact John Cashion.