Service Excellence Culture: Virtual Program or Keynote
Discover the building blocks of organizational excellence.
During a time of global change due to the coronavirus (COVID – 19), many organizations are exploring creative solutions to ensure long-term organizational success. Often times through transition and change, the most critical elements get overlooked. At The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, our belief is that our ladies and gentlemen are the most important resource to our service commitment to our guests.
By exploring the award-winning business practices of The Ritz-Carlton, you will discover how a service excellence culture results in engaged employees and customers. You will be guided through The Ritz-Carlton Gold Standards, the foundation of our iconic, global brand. You will also visit our key processes, such as onboarding and empowerment, that lead to legendary service, sustainable success, and customer loyalty.
- The Ritz-Carlton Culture: Through this in-depth review, you will learn about The Credo, Motto, The Three Steps of Service, The Employee Promise, and the 12 Service Values of The Ritz-Carlton.
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Process, known as “The Systems Behind the Smiles”: One cannot extend legendary service without having robust systems and processes in place. You will hear about the selection process at The Ritz-Carlton and how we onboard talent and reward and recognize our associates.
- Employee and Customer Engagement: The foundation of driving customer engagement is having engaged employees.
- The Importance of Empowerment: Empowering your employees is an imperative component of legendary service. You will learn about The Ritz-Carlton Empowerment Guidelines, including how these reduce problem resolution costs and create consistently exceptional service.
- Technical experts, such as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Maître D’, or Human Resources Manager, who directly manage the service professionals with first-hand customer interaction.
- Managers and Senior Managers directly responsible for the coaching and career development of the professionals providing the customer experience.
- All leaders for a function or discipline such as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Finance, or Chief Executive Officer.
This program is available as a Virtual Keynote and/or Virtual Program. The Virtual Program is 2 hours in length which includes a 90-minute live webinar with a 30-minute Q&A and the Virtual Keynote is 60 minutes. Please contact us for pricing and availability.