Whether crisis-weary staff need re-energizing, returning employees need re-engagement, prolonged change management has exacted a toll on organizational trust, or your leaders are simply ready for next-level development, secure the future success of your organization with this toolkit of critical management skills.
Participants discover the Why and How of motivating teams, inspiring buy-in, communicating effectively and modeling integrity. Your trusted advisor will reveal how The Ritz-Carlton maximizes the talent of leaders, leveraging their strength to support our legendary brand’s continued success and relevance in today’s rapidly changing global markets, often comprised of both in-person and remote workforces needing to work together seamlessly.
- Ethics and Emotional Intelligence: Emphasizing ethics, trust, and emotional intelligence as the foundation to authentic and introspective leadership.
- Cultivating Trust: Cultivating trust by respecting and valuing employees will lead to a workforce that is more invested in helping your organization improve and grow
- Leadership Toolkit: Providing leaders with the tools they need to inspire top talent, build high-performing teams, and achieve organizational goals.
- Ways to Engage and Motivate: Educating on ways to engage and motivate employees to continuously innovate and improve the organization for long-term success.
- New generation of leaders, first-time supervisors or managers, and all leaders already in role
- This Virtual Program is 2 hours in length which includes a 90-minute live webinar with a 30-minute Q&A. This program is available as a Virtual Program only. Please contact us for pricing and availability.
- A three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Workshop Experience, including two breakout room groupwork sessions, two rounds of report-outs, and 15 minutes total in break time.