An ever-changing world has forced all of us to face anxious internal and external customers who are grappling with increased wait times, unfamiliar digitized products and platforms, altered product menus, supply chain delays and suspension of face-to-face services. The stakes are higher than ever to architect and implement effective recovery strategies.
During this engaging three-hour workshop, you and your colleagues will discover the importance of customer journey mapping to identify areas of opportunity within the customer lifecycle as well and re-visiting your overall strategy for service recovery in 2021.
This high-energy, interactive workshop will also inspire collaboration across your team and focus on the power of awareness and anticipation to deploy frictionless problem resolution.
Why this Workshop is Right for Your Team:
This workshop is ideal for organizations looking to elevate the overall end-to end Service Recovery experience your employees provide. Attendees from across your business can include (but are not limited to) Leaders, Managers and Service professionals who are responsible for providing the customer experience.
Benefits of this workshop include:
- Customization for specific organizational challenges your business may be facing
- The Workshop-centric approach is designed to activate these practices in the context of your specific environment
- Foster team building as teams tackle these issues together
- Leverage our legendary best practices to maximize your brand’s potential to lead in Service Recovery efforts to drive competitive advantage with your clients
What Your Team Will Explore During this Workshop:
- Problems or Opportunities: Learn the difference and what customers want-something all brands should be tapping into in todays’ hybrid digital/in-person consumer ecosystems.
- Fundamentals of Listening: Discuss the different types of listening, sympathy vs. empathy. Explore the best practices we implore in listening – which doesn’t always involve words.
- An Empowered Apology: Key components of an effective and authentic apology, how to handle various customer issues through role playing. Margins for error are inevitable, but the recovery and ultimately the customer retention weighs heavily in how to own and act upon a genuine apology.
- Effective Service Recovery: Explore the elements of effective service recovery – Timeliness, Ownership, Follow-up. Everyone plays a key role in the success of service recovery, and when employees feel empowered to act – it will drive successful outcomes for both consumers and brands alike.
Pricing & Details
This program is available as:
- A virtual workshop comprised of a three-hour, highly-interactive Virtual Experience, including two breakout room groupwork sessions, two rounds of report-outs, and 15 minutes total in break time.