Inspiring an Exceptional Customer Experience
What does it take to become an organization that consistently delivers an exceptional customer experience? This one-day Symposium on Tuesday, May 15th at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner will introduce our attendees to the principles that produce a culture conducive to an elevated customer experience and provided inspiration to adopt a service excellence mindset.
Event & Presentation Highlights
At our all-day 2018 Symposium, we will share enriching thought-starters about what it takes to start transforming your customer experience culture by leveraging employee engagement, personalized service, and more. Benchmarking will be enhanced and personalized through key learning activities, attendees will also have the opportunity to network and ask questions of our accomplished executive panel. Our agenda is currently being finalized, and we welcome you to review some of the activity and presentation highlights below for insight into what will be shared:
- Culture, Where the Journey Begins: How a strong culture creates a sustainable environment for customer service excellence
- The Civility-Service Equation: How The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for customer service excellence
- Piloting a Course to Employee Engagement: How leaders set the flight path for employee engagement
- Building a Strengths-Based Culture: The seven most critical aspects for employee engagement
- Networking Lunch
- Learning Activities
- Positive and Lasting Imprints: How The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment
- The Art of Apologizing: How to craft a genuine apology
- The Ritz-Carlton Executive Panel
- Networking Reception
Pricing & Registration
We are currently offering early access pricing through March 15th, for $950. Pricing includes all event activities and presentations, breakfast, lunch, and the networking reception. Group pricing is also available, and a room block at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner will be made available in the upcoming weeks.