Symposium: Inspiring an Exceptional Customer Experience
Inspiring an Exceptional Customer Experience
What does it take to become an organization that consistently delivers an exceptional customer experience? This one-day symposium on Monday, October 30 introduces you to the principles that produce a culture conducive to an elevated customer experience and will inspire you to adopt a service excellence mindset.
On this day, you will hear enriching thought-starters about what it takes to start transforming your customer experience culture by leveraging employee engagement, personalized service, and more. Benchmarking will be enhanced and personalized through key learning activities. You will also have the opportunity to network with your fellow attendees and ask questions of our accomplished executive panel, including featured speaker Ed O’Boyle, Gallup’s Global Practice Leader.
Symposium discussion topics include:
- Culture, Where the Journey Begins – How a strong culture creates a sustainable environment for an exceptional customer experience
- The Civility-Service Equation – How The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for service excellence
- Piloting a Course to Employee Engagement – How leaders set the flight path for employee engagement
- Positive and Lasting Imprints – How The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment
- The Art of Apologizing – How to craft a genuine apology
Additional guests to our event are to be named. Note that schedule and all other details related to the event are subject to change if necessary.
Lodging October 2017 Symposium
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas looks forward to hosting you, and we have established a discounted room rate of $299 per night. You may book online or call 1-800-826-1895 to make your hotel reservation. Please call us at 301-547-4806 with any questions.
|Quantity||Early Bird (Available through August 31)||Full Price||Description|
|Individual Attendee||$950||$1,250||Price includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|
Please note that pricing for groups of 5 or more is available. Please call us at 301-547-4825 or email us at email@example.com to inquire.