Symposium: Your Journey to Service Excellence
The symposium is a one-day event that takes place at The Ritz-Carlton and includes presentations, a keynote address, a Ritz-Carlton Executive Panel and an optional networking reception. You will hear about the strategies and concepts that produce a sustainable culture of service excellence at The Ritz-Carlton. Learn more about the presentations, speakers, keynote address and Executive Panel below. (Schedule subject to change if necessary)
The Corporate Directors of Culture Transformation from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center will give the following half-hour presentations:
• Culture: A Growth Medium for Excellence
- What are the building blocks of a corporate culture? How do we sustain the culture? If there is no culture, do we exist? Remember, culture trumps strategy every time!
• The Bond of Civility and Service
- Understand how The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for customer service excellence.
• Replicating Memorable Service
- Understand how The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment to deliver unique, memorable and personal experiences that in turn lead to profitability and organizational success.
• The DNA of Service Leadership
- Explore how leadership is a choice, and what motivates leaders to find their voice and set the stage for others.
• Employee Motivation: The Missing Link
- Redefine the way you view motivation and understand what drives desire and passion in others.
Speaker: Steve Gutzler
Keynote: Emotional Intelligence for Extraordinary Leadership
Summary: In today’s fast-paced competitive work environment, how effective are you as a leader of personal influence, impact, and inspiration? Emotional intelligence (EI), our ability to manage our emotions and navigate successfully our personal and professional relationships is the game changer. This presentation will offer you practical tools for professional excellence and high-performance
in leadership and life.
The Ritz-Carlton Executive Panel
- Herve Humler, President and Chief Operations Officer
- Diana Oreck, Vice President, The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
- Leeny Oberg, Chief Financial Officer
- Lisa Holladay, Vice President, Global Brand Marketing
- Edward French, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
|November Symposium – Early-Bird Pricing||$750 – Payment must be received by August 1, 2015 (Price includes continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks)|
|November Symposium – Full Price||$899 – Registrations and payments received after August 1, 2015 (Price includes continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks)|
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner is offering a rate of $269 USD for Symposium attendees. Call 1-800-826-1895 to make your hotel reservation and ask for the rate for “Symposium – The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center”