Symposium: Your Journey to Service Excellence
The symposium is a one-day event that takes place at The Ritz-Carlton and includes presentations, a keynote address, a Ritz-Carlton Executive Panel and an optional networking reception. You will hear about the strategies and concepts that produce a sustainable culture of service excellence at The Ritz-Carlton. Learn more about the presentations, speakers, keynote address and Executive Panel below. (Schedule subject to change if necessary)
The Corporate Directors of Culture Transformation from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center will give the following half-hour presentations:
• Culture: A Growth Medium for Excellence
- What are the building blocks of a corporate culture? How do we sustain the culture? If there is no culture, do we exist? Remember, culture trumps strategy every time!
• The Bond of Civility and Service
- Understand how The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for customer service excellence.
• Replicating Memorable Service
- Understand how The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment to deliver unique, memorable and personal experiences that in turn lead to profitability and organizational success.
• The DNA of Service Leadership
- Explore how leadership is a choice, and what motivates leaders to find their voice and set the stage for others.
• Employee Motivation: The Missing Link
- Redefine the way you view motivation and understand what drives desire and passion in others.
|October 13, 2016||Early bird price is $750 (registration and payment must be received by December 31, 2015)
Full Price is $899 (all registrations and payments received after December 31, 2015)
(Price includes continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks)
October 2016 Symposium
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is offering a rate of $289 USD for Symposium attendees. Call 1-800-826-1895 to make your hotel reservation and ask for the rate for “Symposium – The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center”