Symposium: An Introduction to Service Excellence
How can you elevate the standards of service at your organization? What does it take to become an organization that consistently delivers service excellence? This one-day event introduces you to the principles that produce a culture of service excellence and shows you how to adopt a service excellence mindset.
The symposium takes place at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, a luxury resort in southern Florida offering miles of pristine beachfront and gorgeous sunset views.
Throughout the day, you will hear what it takes to start transforming your culture by leveraging employee engagement, personalized service and more. Benchmarking will be enhanced and personalized through key learning activities. You will also have the chance to ask questions of our accomplished executive panel and network with your fellow attendees. (see full agenda – schedule subject to change if necessary):
- Culture, Where the Journey Begins – How a strong culture creates a sustainable environment for service excellence
- The Civility-Service Equation – How The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for customer service excellence
- Unleash the Power of Employee Engagement – How to move employees to action beyond culture
- Positive and Lasting Imprints – How The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment
- The Art of Apologizing – How The Ritz-Carlton turns mishaps into positive memories
Lodging October 2016 Symposium
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is offering a rate of $289 USD for Symposium attendees. Call 1-800-826-1895 to make your hotel reservation and ask for the rate for “Symposium – The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center”
|Individual Attendee||Full Price||$899||Price includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|
|Group of 10||Full Price||$8,500||Price includes limited table reservations as well as continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|
|Group of 20||Full Price||$16,000||Price includes limited table reservations as well as continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|