Inspiring a Culture of Service Excellence
We invite you to experience the iconic luxury of Palms Springs for a beautiful one-day Ritz-Carlton Journey to Service excellence at our 2019 Symposium. During this one-day event, attendees will be inspired with a high-level overview of the service excellence model of The Ritz-Carlton, with a focus on culture transformation through employee engagement, personalized service, and more.
- New for 2019, attendees have the opportunity to extend your experience with our Enrichment Course on Friday, June 7. Please note that additional registration fees apply.
- Symposium 2019 is for executive-level leaders responsible for the marketing, human resources, employee engagement, operations, or customer experience disciplines.
- The hotel room block is on track to sell out so we encourage interested attendees to register by March 30. Special pricing for groups of 3 or more is available. Information on how to book hotel rooms will be made available upon registration.
Our 2019 Executive Panel will be announced in Spring 2019. Historically we have welcomed executives who lead The Ritz-Carlton in brand management, operations, food & beverage, finance, and public relations.
- Registration & Breakfast
- Welcome from Antonia Hock, Vice President, The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
- The Roles of Culture & Civility in the Customer Experience
- Employee Engagement: Piloting a Course to Lasting Imprints
- Networking Lunch
- Learning Activity
- Art of the Apology
- Executive Panel Discussion
- Networking Reception