Inspiring an Exceptional Customer Experience
What does it take to become an organization that consistently delivers an exceptional customer experience? This one-day symposium on Monday, October 30 introduces you to the principles that produce a culture conducive to an elevated customer experience and will inspire you to adopt a service excellence mindset.
On this day, you will hear enriching thought-starters about what it takes to start transforming your customer experience culture by leveraging employee engagement, personalized service, and more. Benchmarking will be enhanced and personalized through key learning activities. You will also have the opportunity to network with your fellow attendees and ask questions of our accomplished executive panel, including featured speaker Ed O’Boyle, Gallup’s Global Practice Leader.
- 7:30 to 8:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 to 8:45 AM – Welcome
- 8:45 to 9:30 AM – Culture, Where the Journey Begins – How a strong culture creates a sustainable environment for customer service excellence
- 9:30 to 10:00 AM – The Civility-Service Equation – How The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for customer service excellence
- 10:00 to 10:20 AM – Learning Activity
- 10:20 to 10:50 AM – Break
- 10:50 to 11:20 AM – Piloting a Course to Employee Engagement – How leaders set the flight path for employee engagement
- 11:20 AM to 12:00 PM – Building a Strengths-Based Culture – The seven most critical aspects for employee engagement
- 12:00 to 1:00 PM – Networking Lunch
- 1:00 to 1:30 PM – Positive and Lasting Imprints – How The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment
- 1:30 to 2:00 PM – The Art of Apologizing – How to craft a genuine apology
- 2:00 to 2:30 PM – Learning Activity
- 2:30 to 3:00 PM – Break
- 3:00 to 3:45 PM – The Ritz-Carlton Executive Panel
- 3:45 to 5:00 PM – Networking Reception
Note that schedule and all other details related to the event are subject to change if necessary.
Lodging October 2017 Symposium
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas looks forward to hosting you, and we have established a discounted room rate of $299 per night based on availability. You may book online or call 1.800.826.1895 to make your hotel reservation. Please call us at 301.547.4806 with any questions.
Attendee price of $1,250 includes full Symposium agenda, continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks.
Please note that pricing for groups of 5 or more is available. Please call us at 301.547.4806 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.