Inspiring a Culture of Service Excellence
We invite you to experience the iconic luxury of Palms Springs for a beautiful one-day Ritz-Carlton Journey to Service excellence at our 2019 Symposium. During this one-day event, attendees will be inspired with a high-level overview of the service excellence model of The Ritz-Carlton, with a focus on culture transformation through employee engagement, personalized service, and more.
- New for 2019, attendees have the opportunity to extend your experience with our Enrichment Course on Friday, June 7. Please note that additional registration fees apply.
- Symposium 2019 is for ladies and gentlemen working in the marketing, human resources, employee engagement, operations, or customer experience disciplines at their organizations, typically at the leadership level. Please inquire if you have questions regarding attendee criteria.
- The hotel room block is on track to sell out so we encourage interested attendees to register today. Special pricing for groups of 3 or more is available. Information on how to book hotel rooms will be made available upon registration.
Our Executive Panel will include executives who lead The Ritz-Carlton in brand management, operations, food & beverage, finance, and public relations.
- Registration & Breakfast
- Embracing the Experience Economy
- Culture, Where the Journey Begins
- The Roles of Culture & Civility in the Customer Experience
- Employee Engagement: Piloting a Course to Lasting Imprints
- Networking Lunch
- Client Perspective: A Firsthand Look at the Journey in Working with The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
- Art of the Apology
- Executive Panel Discussion
- Networking Reception