Symposium: An Introduction to Service Excellence
How can you elevate the standards of service at your organization? What does it take to become an organization that consistently delivers service excellence? This one-day event on Thursday, October 13 introduces you to the principles that produce a culture of service excellence and shows you how to adopt a service excellence mindset.
The symposium will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, our luxury hotel that joins glamour and graciousness in Uptown Dallas.
Throughout the day, you will hear what it takes to start transforming your culture by leveraging employee engagement, personalized service and more. Benchmarking will be enhanced and personalized through key learning activities. You will also have the chance to ask questions of our accomplished executive panel and network with your fellow attendees. (schedule and all all other details related to the event are subject to change if necessary):
- Culture, Where the Journey Begins – How a strong culture creates a sustainable environment for service excellence
- The Civility-Service Equation – How The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for customer service excellence
- Piloting a Course to Employee Engagement – How leaders set the flight path for employee engagement
- Positive and Lasting Imprints – How The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment
- The Art of Apologizing – How to craft a genuine apology
Additional guests to our program are to be named.
Lodging October 2017 Symposium
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas looks forward to hosting you. At this time, our discounted room block of $299/night is not yet open, but will be shortly. You may book online or call 1-800-826-1895 to make your hotel reservation. Please call us at 301-547-4825 with any questions.
|Quantity||Early Bird (Available for a limited time)||Full Price||Description|
|Individual Attendee||$999||$1,200||Price includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|
|Group of 10||$8,999||$10,499||Price includes limited table reservations as well as continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|
|Group of 20||$16,999||$18,999||Price includes limited table reservations as well as continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|