Thank you for your interest. However, the symposium is now full, and we are no longer accepting enrollments.
Symposium: An Introduction to Service Excellence
How can you elevate the standards of service at your organization? What does it take to become an organization that consistently delivers service excellence? This one-day event on Thursday, October 13 introduces you to the principles that produce a culture of service excellence and shows you how to adopt a service excellence mindset.
The symposium takes place at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Beach Resort, a luxury resort in southern Florida offering miles of pristine beachfront and gorgeous sunset views.
Throughout the day, you will hear what it takes to start transforming your culture by leveraging employee engagement, personalized service and more. Benchmarking will be enhanced and personalized through key learning activities. You will also have the chance to ask questions of our accomplished executive panel and network with your fellow attendees. (schedule subject to change if necessary):
- Culture, Where the Journey Begins – How a strong culture creates a sustainable environment for service excellence
- The Civility-Service Equation – How The Ritz-Carlton utilizes a few basic principles to create an atmosphere designed for customer service excellence
- Piloting a Course to Employee Engagement – How leaders set the flight path for employee engagement
- Positive and Lasting Imprints – How The Ritz-Carlton turns every interaction into a defining moment
- The Art of Apologizing – How to craft a genuine apology
- Ed O’Boyle – Global Practice Leader for Gallup
- Kate Monahan, Market Vice President
- Bruce Seigel, Area Director Sales & Marketing
- Allison Sitch, Vice President, Global Public Relations
Lodging October 2016 Symposium
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples looks forward to hosting you. At this time we have sold out of rooms in our event block; however, we welcome you to book online at either the Beach Resort where the event is or at the Golf Resort nearby. You may book online or call 1-800-826-1895 to make your hotel reservation. Please call us at 301-547-4825 with any questions.
|Individual Attendee||Full Price||$899||Price includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|
|Group of 10||Full Price||$8,500||Price includes limited table reservations as well as continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|
|Group of 20||Full Price||$16,000||Price includes limited table reservations as well as continental breakfast, lunch and breaks|